20 Jul 2014: Comtruk and Tasman
Ai acquired Comtruk ute trays and Tasman bullbars in 2014. Both brands had been long-time customers of Ai.
Comtruk had established itself as the market leader of quality, innovative aluminium truck tray bodies and serves as the industry benchmark.
Tasman produced a comprehensive range of aerodynamic highway bars suitable for combating the harsh and complex elements of the Australian landscape.
More 2014 milestones at Ai:
- Pivotech launched a range of frameless glass hardware.
- aiFAB commissions Titan FOM, the largest CNC machine in Australia, at the time.
- PCs were installed in the warehouse as a first step towards Ai becoming paperless.
- Customers began placing and managing EDGE orders through EdgePoint.
- Pivotech added the Momentum semi-frameless sliding shower screen to their product portfolio.
- Ai’s netball team won a premiership.
- aiPC won “AISF – Best Use of Powder Coating Commercial – Highly Commended”.
- Pivotech began manufacturing prefabricated wardrobes for customers.